International Students

International AeroTech Academy Is Authorized Under U.S. Law To Enroll Foreign Students And Issue The I-20 For The M1 Student Visa

International Students Requiring an M-1 Visa

International AeroTech Academy welcomes international students. The application process for international students requires only a few steps. Students who are legally living in the United States on a valid visa may not need to apply for an M-1 Visa.

Each Type Of Visa Is Different

Some visas allow studying while in the United States while others require that they get an M1.
People with Green Cards do not need an M-1 Visa. Canadians need an I-20, but do not need an M-1 Visa. Each international student is unique; therefore, we strongly recommend contacting us so we can help make the visa and application process easier.

If you require an M-1 Visa, you must receive clearance from the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) by submitting a SEVP I-20 Application to International AeroTech Academy. Once you have completed your application our admission staff will work with you to prepare an I-20 form and assist you with the visa interview process. Upon receipt of your I-20 form, make an appointment with the United States Embassy or consulate closest to you for your visa interview to obtain your M-1 Student Visa. We will assist with the scheduling process.

You should apply for your M-1 Visa at least 120 days prior to your program start date. Once you receive the M-1 Visa, you may enter the United States no earlier than 30 days prior to your program start date.



Our Partners

We Offer up To 100% Tuition Financing!

Why Choose International Aerotech Academy?


We have a uniquely qualified management team of industry veterans and committed teaching staff



Your certification from International Aerotech Academy will open doors in the aviation business.


Our training programs offer the highest value for your tuition investment, with no hidden fees or surprises.